As an eighth-generation Georgian and a third-generation Cobb-Marietta native, George has extensive local knowledge and can offer an insider’s perspective on current market conditions. While many agents simply see themselves as salespeople, George draws upon a substantial professional business background to achieve the most profitable outcome possible for his clients:
– Eight years of corporate sales experience, covering most of the U.S., from California to Florida, selling more than
$50 million in building materials.
– Professional negotiator and expert marketer with experience negotiating large multimillion-dollar contracts and
creating hundreds of marketing campaigns.
– Kennesaw State University graduate with a bachelor’s in business management and entrepreneurship.
– Created three start-ups and successfully sold two businesses before the age of 30.
– Early business exposure: grew up working in his family’s multi-generation residential and commercial construction
and plumbing enterprise – currently in operation for more than 70 years.
– Deep relationships with nearly all the major home builders in the Atlanta region.
Additionally, George has a very strong background in building science and can use this knowledge to help his clients find a home with “good bones,” whether it be starter home, investment home or forever home. This unique background combined with hefty local knowledge offers a unique advantage – both in purchasing and selling. Using his business acumen, innovative tools, such as drone technology, personalized listing websites, professional photography, expansive online marketing and rich local heritage and a strong community presence, George will make it happen for you.
– Kiwanis Club of Marietta
– Owner of Squared Away Designs, a boutique art firm
– Earl and Rachel Smith Strand Theatre, Board of Trustees
– Honorary Commanders Class of 2018
– Dancing with the Stars 2018
– Cobb Young Professionals Next Generation Mentee 2017-2018
– Cobb Chamber of Commerce
– Cobb Young Professionals
– Homes for Our Troops
– International Furnishings and Design Association
– Green Building Council
– Greater Atlanta Homebuilders Association
– American Marketing Association
– First United Methodist Church of Marietta
– Cobb Association of Realtors
George is married to Jayne and resides in Marietta (Whitlock Heights). They have a superbly well-behaved 90-pound dog and enjoy being involved in the community, traveling, relaxing by their pool and vacationing at Saint Simon’s Island.